Caring for your Cutting Mat
You can wash your mat to clean it and give it a new lease of life.
- Fill your bath with water at room temperature, not hot or even warm.
- Add ¼ cup of white vinegar and a drop of washing up liquid to the water.
- Using a soft brush gently scrub the mat. Work up a good lather but be gentle.
- Use cold water to rinse the mat. Be sure to get all the soapy residue off of the mat before drying.
- Dry the mat, you can use a soft towel or let it dry in the air. Either way keep it out of direct sunlight and lay it flat when drying.
- Remember to store it flat to avoid warping.